Friday 22 April 2011

Spring Florals


hi again!
I realise that I just posted about ten minutes ago but I had another mani to post :L this is the one that I am wearing on the 23rd to match a skirt I brought :) this took a couple of tries to settle on a design, but I'm still not entirely happy with it - the flowers are too big. I had them perfect but i added a dark green revlon to the leaves (emerald city) and it looked all wrong so i had to change it... also, just incase anyone notices... I have BDD thumbs (aka club or royal. i prefer royal!) so they look like toes and the nail is a weird shape.
i used... revlond complete car base coat, rimmel scented lemon drop, barry m blueberry ice cream + blue moon (v. good channel imitation!), collection 2000 french white + show off + blue my mind and sally hanson maximum growth and ceche vite to finish :)
seeing my boyfriend later today  and buying shooooeees which is gonna be nice, but yeaaaah :)
will probably post again tomorrow night, planning to do american flags and a palm tree on my thumbs :)
seeeyyaaaaa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment