Sunday 1 May 2011

necklace nails :)

helloo my loverrs.
sorry about the lack of 30 day challenge. i'm really, really lazy.

so today, i really struggled to come up with a design, i started out with another deisgn which i willpostassoon asi can find the photo (it's gone missing on my hardrive :L) but then changed my mind about it... it was Disco Pink my Maxfactor (a pretty, hot pink) with a silver gillter gradient on the diagonal... very cute but this is the last time i can really do big nails til my GCSES are over, so i thought i'd make the most of it. so, i played around with a LOT of designs, and eventually decided to do a play on this necklace...



sorry, you're gonna have to tilt your head there, :L it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland...  i laaave it :D

on nails, it came out okay!
i used regular base/top coat; Models Own 25 Carrat Gold; Barbara Daly Wicked; Revlon Ruby Ribbon; OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous; and looooadsa Andrea Fulerton crystals. so much wffort to apply, but they do look cute.



Left Hand

pinky- this is a kinda crystal ball on the necklace
ring - ace of clubs
middle - heart
index - clock
thumb - ribbon



Right Hand

pinky - same as LH
ring - a camera, it's slightly clearer in realily, but didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but by the time I'd done it, I just really couldn't be bothered to change it :L
middle - head
index - clock
thumb - ace of diamonds

BOOM.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment